iKonomikal programs by default start with a blank template and waits for user interaction. From now on, any program that comes with search will be able to start with a search window first allowing for a “List First” type approach.
Do the following to enable/disable this feature:
- Select any program that comes with search (example: SS10: Payment Terms).
- Click options from the Control Menu.
- Click Program Settings from Options Window.
- Check or Uncheck the “Show Search On Star?” field and then click Save or Save And Close.
- Reload/Refresh the page to see the effect.
Note: This feature can only be found on programs that come with search.