- Scheduled iKonomikal Cloud ERP Database Backup.
Note: If you don’t have a scheduled Database Backup, follow the instructions on this link.
Steps On How To Check And Download The Database Backups:
- Go to https://portal.azure.com and login.
- The Microsoft Azure Dashboards opens, click “Storage Accounts”.
- Select and click to open the Storage Account where the database backup is located.
- The Storage account opens, click “Blobs”.
- The Blob service opens, select and click to open the Container or folder where the database backup is located.
- The Container or folder opens, select and click a “BACPAC” that you want to download.
Note: You can also check if your daily backups are complete from this page.
A BACPAC is an exported database format of an SQL Server Database. iKonomikal Cloud ERP exports the database in this format:
- The Blob properties opens, click “Download” and select a “Save As” location and then save.
- Congratulations, you successfully downloaded an SQL Server Database Backup file.