This program allows for creation of multiple custom 2checkout merchant accounts to be used for payment processing in Community Portal payment transactions.
Main > Core Business > Private And Public Portals > Payment Processors > 2checkout Processor
Initial Tabs, Fields, And Columns:
- General (Tab Page)
- For Branch
- Merchant API Settings
- Merchant ID – the merchant ID of your 2checkout account.
- Secret Word – the secret word of your 2checkout account.
- Auto Create Document Settings
- Use this [LABEL] for header ‘Descriptions’ and ‘Notes’ – this is used to auto fill any fields such as ‘Descriptions’ or ‘Notes’ on auto created documents from the BackOffice ERP.
- Use this [MERCHANT DETAIL] after the header label – this is used to auto fill any fields such as ‘Descriptions’ or ‘Notes’ on auto created documents from the BackOffice ERP. (Options: Sales #, Invoice #, Internal Pay ID).
- Processor Charges (Tab Page) – the system detects the currency of the portal transaction and then applies the correct charges on top of its base amount.
- Currency – per document currency.
- Percentage (0-100%) – percentage charge.
- Fixed – fixed charge.
- Currency Map (Optional) – used as the equivalent currency of the payment processor. For example, your company uses the currency code ‘SAR’ but the payment processor uses the currency code ‘S.R.’. If this is not correctly set and not supported, your checkout page will return an error.