Allows students to apply for admission and pay online.
Admission applications are approved in the back office via A300029: SIS Online Admission Approval.
SIS Portals > Student Portal > SIS Online Admission
Initial Tabs, Fields, And Columns:
- Admission Application (Tab Page)
- Application Date
- Admission Date
- Students’ Information:
- Student ID, Full Name, Citizenship, Telephone #, Mobile #, Email Address, Date Of Birth, Gender, Religion, Place Of Birth, Passport #, Passport Place Of Issue, Passport Issue Date, Passport Expiry Date, Residence Permit #, Residence Permit Place Of Issue, Residence Permit Issue Date, And Residence Permit Expiry Date
- Students’ Current Address:
- Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3,
- Zip Code, Country, Area, Municipality/City, Province, And Region.
- Use the Students’ Current Address as Permanent Address?
- Students’ Permanent Address (Fields are the same as the Students’ Current Address)
- Use the Students’ Current Address as Mailing Address?
- Students’ Mailing Address (Fields are the same as the Students’ Current Address)
- Fathers’ Information:
- Full Name, Telephone #, Mobile #, Email Address,
- Education Achievement:
- Preschool, Elementary, High school, Graduate, and Undergraduate.
- Employers’ Name, Employers’ Address, Occupation, and Office Tel#.
- Mothers’ Information (Fields are the same as the Fathers’ Information)
- Who is your guardian?
- Both Parents, Father, Mother, and Other Guardian.
- Other Guardian Information (Fields are the same as the Fathers’ Information)
- Academic Background (Enter the school that you last attended)
- School Last Attended, School Address, Last Curriculum, Last Grade/Year, Last Semester, Last Attendance, Academic Honors, and Extra-Curricular Awards
- Are you transferring from the last school that you attended?
- Academic Information (Enter the course that you’ll be taking form our school)
- School Name, Curriculum, Grade/Year, Semester, and School Year.
- Breakdown Of Fees
- Payment Terms, Currency, And Total
- Payment Schedule
- Due Date, Amount, and Line Item Notes.
- SIS Online Admission Application
- SIS Online Admission Invoice
- SIS Online Admission Receipt
If logged in from the Private Portal:
If logged in from the Public Portal:
Private And Public Portal Payments: