Allows teachers to record attendance of students to the A300021: SIS Attendance Sheet from the SIS Community Portal.
The A300021: SIS Attendance Sheet is a BackOffice ERP program while the A300032: SIS Teachers’ Attendance Sheet is a Community Portal program. The only difference between them is that the BackOffice ERP program provides the highest document to branch visibility and an extensive field selection in order to perform overrides at the highest level.
Note: This program needs the A300023: SIS Time Table to function correctly and auto generates attendance sheets for the A300021: SIS Attendance Sheet.
SIS Portals > Teacher Portal > SIS Teachers’ Attendance Sheet
Initial Tabs, Fields, And Columns:
- General (Tab Page)
- Description, Date Attended
- Get School Year (Button) – gets the school year based on Date Attended.
- Teacher, For Branch, School Year
- Class Section, Curriculum, Grade And Year Level, Semester, Subject ID
- Student List
- Student ID, Name
- Present, Late, and Absent
- SIS Teachers’ Attendance Sheet