- Microsoft Azure Storage Account.
Note: If you don’t have a Microsoft Azure Storage Account, follow the instructions on this link.
- You must have an iKonomikal Cloud ERP account.
- You must have an active subscription to a Database Performance Tier (DTP).
- You must have an active subscription to the External Database Backup (EDB).
Steps On How To Schedule A Database Backup:
- Go to https://www.ikonomikal.com, and login.
- From your User Home Page, click the “Subscription” button.
- From the Subscription Services page under the Subscriptions grid, select an active database (must have the “Online” text as the current status).
- Click the “Change Services” button.
- The Change Services opens, click the “Backup Settings” button.
- The Backup Settings opens, enter the following information:
- Account Name – the Storage account name of your Microsoft Azure Storage Account.
- Access Key – the key1 or key2 of your Microsoft Azure Storage Account.
- Public Container – the Blob service container name of your Microsoft Azure Storage Account.
- Backup Time – the time to take the backup (based on GMT).
- Click the “Save” button and then click the “Close” button.
- Congratulations you’ve successfully scheduled a database backup.
Note: You are encouraged to check your backup containers or folders from Microsoft Azure everyday to ensure that your backup is successfully stored.