This feature allows you to either maximize or minimize the control bar. The control bar is located at the top right corner of any iKonomikal Program with buttons such as NEW, SAVE, CANCEL, PRINT, SEARCH, MOVE NEXT, MOVE PREVIOUS, and ETC.
- The “Control Bar” (the one with the red box)
- The “Control Bar in Maximized Mode”
- The “Control Bar in Minimized Mode”
- The “Control Bar Maximized in Responsive Mode”
- The “Control Bar Minimized in Responsive Mode”
Previously there was no other way to filter a range of documents to be included in the DayEnd Que. Users ended up doing DayEnd on all open documents. In this update, users will be able to select a single or a range of documents based on the following:
DayEnd Range Filter
- Filter Document? – if checked, allows filtering by the “From And To” Document Range.
- Document Code – the “From And To” Document Range.
- Filter Date? – if checked, allows filtering by the “From And To” Document Date.
- Document Date – the “From And To” Document Date.
- Filter Branch? – if checked, allows filtering by the “From And To” Branch.
- Branch – the “From And To” Branch Range.
Previously there was no way for iKonomikal transactions to be paid instantly because of the lack of online payment features. In this update, any community portal program that are by design a receivable type of document will now be able to access the Online Payment processors such as Visa, Mastercard, Paypal via 2checkout (and more will follow in the near future).
Example: SIS Online Admission
Step 1: Click “PAY ADMISSION FEE” (the button label is different for every community portal program)
Step 2: Click “Yes”
Step 3: Click “CLICK HERE TO PAY NOW”
Note: The processing fees can be customized on the Processor Charges (Tab Page) of any payment processor masterfile.
Warning: To prevent payment activation failures, DO NOT attempt to save or delete the document while on payment processing.
Step 4: A redirect page to your payment processor opens and does a 3 second count down.
Step 5: Enter your Billing Information and proceed with the payment.
Step 6: Click “Close” and then go back to the previous window
Step 7: Click “CLICK HERE TO GO BACK”
Step 8: You’re Paid
Previously when you need to open a program from the “Program Loader”, either the target program replaces the current page or pops out to another browser page. If you had encoded a new master file or just opened a master file, you had to switch to different pages and this breaks the data entry momentum.
In this update, you will be able to open a program from within the same browser window on top of another program. In addition, the program loader automatically fills in any new master file that you may have created to the target search field.
The new program loader will now have the following options:
- Within Browser Page – opens and loads the target program from within a the same page inside a dialog box.
- New Browser Page – opens and loads the target program to a new browser page.
- Same Browser Page – completely replaces the current contents of the page.
We’ve added a centralized way of converting or extracting from and to a specific document. As you know, iKonomikal centers around the idea of master files and transactions being interconnected to each other through linking, copying, or extracting. However, until now there was no centralized way to access those features that ultimately lead to inline buttons that for examples labeled as “EXTRACT FROM SUPPLY CHAIN DOCUMENT” within the document it self.
This new update groups those features so that they can be accessed in one button we call “CONVERT”.
We’ve added the following to all the programs:
- “Required” Visual Helper – Previously in order for the user to check if certain fields that are required to be entered are completely filled up, the document had to be saved a couple of times to get a visual dialog feedback. This kind of procedure ultimately leads to the users’ “hit and miss a couple of times” scenario.
This new feature allows the users to very easily recognize the fields that are required to be filled up.
(The helper shows at the left border side of the Field)
There are 3 types of “Required” Visual Helper:
- Green – if the field is automatically filled up (usually comes with the <<AUTO>> watermark).
- Red – if the field is required to be filled up.
- None – if the field is optional or already filled up.
Note: At the moment, only a few programs have this feature but the rest will be applied in the coming months or as needed.
We’ve added the following to all the programs:
- “Autocomplete” Search Helper – Previously when users need to search keywords, they either need to know part of its code or type its description and press tab or have the field out of focus to bring up the “Advanced Search” helper in to full screen. This procedure, although very powerful also stops the users’ data entry momentum.
This new feature allows users to visually see results while typing. The advance search is still available and will get activated when you press tab, have the field out focus, or click the search button and there were no Autocomplete results.
Search Field Behavior:
- Max 10 rows per search.
- To get more results, scroll to the bottom and click “Show More” (if available) to get the next 10 and so on.
- Automatically selects and highlights’ the first row.
- Selects and accepts the highlighted row when using the Tab and Enter keys.
- Pressing the Escape key resets the input to the previous value.
- New Search Field Presentation – starting today, we will be changing the presentation of the Search Field when necessary.
The “Value And Display” separated field presentation:
The “Value And Display” presentation:
The “Display Only” Presentation:
The “Value Only” Presentation:
The new context menu will also get updated to the following:
From Left to Right:
- New Document/Entry
- View Document/Entry
- Search – opens the “Advance Search”
- List – shows the initial 10 results
Grids that are able multi-select will now show check boxes for a much easier selection. The “Select All” button that was once placed on top of the column labels are now in line with the column labels and shown as a clickable check image. In addition, grids that are able to do row rearrangements will now show an up and down arrow.
All programs with tab pages will now be able to scroll through the pages via the previous and next page buttons.
The company home page will now show either the recent or the programs menu upon access. The B.I. Dashboard will still be available by clicking the Dashboard button.