SIS Enrollment And Fees is renamed to SIS Enrollment And Fees Invoice
Added the following:
- Payment Structure (Tab Page)
- (Optional) TSG – entry for an optional Terms Sequence Group code.
Note: When the “(Optional) TSG” is used in the Payment Terms, it replaces the “Line Item Notes” with the TSGSs’ own description, disables and sets the “Due: Fxd or %” column to FIXED, and disables and sets the “Due Value (F or %)” column to zero(0).
The Payment Terms will now generate payment and collection schedules in the following order:
- Line items with Fixed Amounts
- Line items with Terms Sequence Group
- Line items with Percentage Amounts
- TSG – Terms Sequence Group
Added the following field:
The Terms Sequence Group (or TSG) is used to aggregate the line items of the recipient master files or transactions to generate dynamic due values per sequence of the payment or collection schedule. In the previous versions of the Payment Terms, generating the projected due value is either by PERCENTAGE or by FIXED amounts only. The TSG allows the master file or transaction to control in detail the amount that should go into to a specific payment sequence.
Note: When the TSG is used in the Payment Terms, it replaces its “Line Item Notes” with the TSGSs’ own description, disables and sets the “Due: Fxd or %” column to FIXED, and disables and sets the “Due Value (F or %)” column to zero(0).
TSG can be controlled by the following master files:
- Charges of Treasury (already in implemented)
- Item Profile of Inventory Control (for future implementation)
Main > Core Business > System Services > Accounting Setup > Terms Sequence Group
Initial Tabs, and Fields:
- General (Tab Page)
- For Branch
- Due: Fxd or % – Due: Fixed or Percentage
- Due Value (F or %) – Due Value (Fixed or %)
This feature allows you to perform a “SAVE” command as if clicking the save button to multiple selected master files or transactions.
Why do we need this?
When settings are changed they are not automatically sync’ed to the programs that use them. Running the Resave Documents option to the recipient master file or transaction syncs those settings. This is particularly helpful to transactions like HR Annualized Taxation where some values are only recomputed and then updated when saved.
“Transaction or Masterfile” > Options > Resave Documents
Rearranged the following:
- Line Items (Tab Page)
- Notes – now appears after the “Currency” column.
- Removed the “Reference” column and extended the “Notes” column. The “Notes” column previously showed the students’ name instead of what was entered from the line item, this is now fixed.