The Public Portal Dashboards allows you to add B.I. Dashboard Profiles for public portal users. This master file will later be enhanced to add more security settings related to public portal users.
Main > Core Business > Private And Public Portals > General Setup > Public Portal Dashboards
Initial Tabs, and Fields:
- General (Tab Page)
Grids that are able multi-select will now show check boxes for a much easier selection. The “Select All” button that was once placed on top of the column labels are now in line with the column labels and shown as a clickable check image. In addition, grids that are able to do row rearrangements will now show an up and down arrow.
All programs with tab pages will now be able to scroll through the pages via the previous and next page buttons.
The company home page will now show either the recent or the programs menu upon access. The B.I. Dashboard will still be available by clicking the Dashboard button.
Main > Core Modules > Business Intelligence
- General Setup
- BI00000A: Business Intelligence Settings – Default settings of Business Intelligence.
- BI00001: B.I. Dashboard Portals – in previous versions of the B.I. Dashboard Tools to add a custom dashboard to a user, you will need to add them one at a time per user account. This master file allows you to create and deploy dashboards per System User Groups or Portal Groups.
Main > Core Modules > Private And Public Portals
- General Setup
- PP00000A: Private And Public Portals Settings – Default settings of Portals.
- PP00001: Portal Activation – allows activation of a ‘portal’ type program for Private or Public use.
- PP00002: Portal User Groups – grouping for private portal users (to be developed further to have an even more granular security access settings).