Previously there was no other way for the stakeholders such as Employees, Customers, Suppliers, Investors, Students, Teachers, Guardians, and etc to interact with the company outside of the ERP in a much more simpler and friendlier environment other than to submit their inputs to the back office personnel for data entry. This leads to a number of data entry tasks that ultimately causes backlogs, and late generation of reports.
In this update, the iKonomikal Cloud ERP web application and API will now be divided in to two major parts: the “BackOffice ERP” and the “Community Portals”.
“BackOffice ERP – a collection of programs that are only accessible by a legitimate company personnel through their assigned roles to setup, encode, administer, and report in a much more greater or higher efficiency and visibility.”
“Community Portals – a collection of programs that are created outside of the BackOffice ERP, which allows the stakeholders to get involved or interact with the company’s business processes and services.”
Community Portal Welcome Page (Example):
Note: Welcome pages maybe different in design for other portals.
Community Portal Dashboard (Example):
Community Portal Program (Example: A300028: SIS Online Enrollment):
Community Portals’ enables our R&D Team to create many kinds stakeholder facing programs such as:
- H/R Employee Portal,
- Customer/Supplier Account Portal,
- Sales or Service Orders for Customers,
- Procurement for Suppliers,
- Investor Account Portal,
- Portals for Auditors,
- Mailer Tracking for Customers,
- School Portal For Students, Guardians, and Teachers,
- Mobile Point Of Sale,
- Cargo Track And Trace for Customers,
- Banking for Individual or Corporate Customers,
- and etc.
Community portal programs are by design able to handle user access or resource rights in 3 modes:
- Private Portal Mode – users that are given rights or linked to a BackOffice ERP resource or masterfile.
Company Customers that are linked to a single or multiple AA00003: Customer/Supplier Profile code.
Employees that are linked to a single or multiple HR00005: HR Employee Profile code.
- Public Portal Mode – users that are not attached or not linked to any BackOffice ERP resource or masterfile.
Students that are applying for admissions via the A300027: SIS Online Admission.
- PassThrough Portal Mode – BackOffice ERP users that are given Branch level wide access to Community Portal programs.