Allows teachers to record academic movements of students to the A300022: SIS Movement Sheet from the SIS Community Portal.
The A300022: SIS Movement Sheet is a BackOffice ERP program while the A300033: SIS Teachers’ Movement Sheet is a Community Portal program. The difference between them is that the BackOffice ERP program provides the highest document to branch visibility and an extensive field selection in order to perform overrides at the highest level, and the option to “graduate” or “transfer out” a student.
Note: This program needs the A300023: SIS Time Table to function correctly and auto generates movement sheets for the A300022: SIS Movement Sheet.
SIS Portals > Teacher Portal > SIS Teachers’ Movement Sheet
Initial Tabs, Fields, And Columns:
- General (Tab Page)
- Description, Effective On
- Movement Type
- Passed, Failed, Dropped w/ Permission, and Dropped w/o Permission.
- Get S.Y. (Button) – gets the school year based on effective date.
- Teacher, For Branch, School Year
- Class Section, Curriculum, Grade And Year Level, Semester, Subject ID
- Student List
- Student ID, Name
- Eligible To – eligibility to the next course.
- SIS Teachers’ Movement Sheet