Created to map the Inventory Control Item Codes in to Charge Codes for SIS miscellaneous fees that require inventory transactions via the Day End procedure. Integration is not yet implemented this is just a master file for future development.
Add-In Modules > School Information System > General Setup
Initial Tabs, Fields, And Columns:
- General (Tab Page)
- Map To Charge Code
Added a new field “Other Fees Payment Term” below the “A/R Account Set” under the Account Settings (Tab Page). This field is used to automatically fill up the “Payment Terms” of the SIS Enrollment And Fees when the “Transaction Type” is OTHER FEES.
The “Transaction Type” OTHER FEES will no longer show the Subject Fees (Tab Page). The miscellaneous fees extracted from the SIS Course And Fees will now be filter based on “Transaction Type”.
The Fees Summary (Tab Page) is now arranged in rows and as follows:
- Tuition Total – this is invisible when the “Transaction Type” is OTHER FEES.
- Tuition Tax – this is invisible when the “Transaction Type” is OTHER FEES.
- Miscellaneous Fees Total (renamed from Fees Total)
- Miscellaneous Fees Tax (renamed from Fees Tax)
Added a new drop down column “For Transaction” under the Miscellaneous Fees (Tab Page). This column is used to filter the extracted miscellaneous fees of the SIS Enrollment And Fees.
The choices for “For Transaction” are as follows:
- Other Fees
Added a new report filter field “For Transaction”.
Removed and relocated the following fields from the Account Setup (Tab Page) > Taxation:
- Minimum Wage Earner (MWE)? – is now located at HR Employee Salary under Account Setup (Tab Page) > Taxation.
- Yearly Statutory Minimum Wage – is now located at HR Branch Settings under Minimum Wages (Tab Page) and renamed as the “Daily Wage” column.
Created to store and report the per Branch settings of the Minimum Wage Earners.
- General – includes data for Code, and Description
- Minimum Wages – includes tabular data for Currency, Effective Date, and SMW Per Day.
SMW – Statutory Minimum Wage
SIS Branch Tax Settings is renamed to SIS Branch Settings
Added the field “Minimum Wage Earner (MWE)?” in General (Tab Page) and in Search
Added the field “Minimum Wage Earner (MWE)?” in Account Setup (Tab Page)>Taxation and in Search